Thursday, August 29, 2013

Frustrated

    Do you ever feel so frustrated with one child so much you feel like throwing in the towel?  Well I do today, see she has decided that school is boring (all ready this school year) and she doesn't want to learn. 
    So today I threated to send her  PS and then I had to go back on my threat as she said "Ok but I want to ride my bike to school". like I will let that happen.

     Why do we have strong willed children? That is the question of the house today.  I need to take 5 and then start again.

Well we are now done with literature and history today so I will get off and see if science is any better, otherwise I think I need some character training done.  I don't know if I have the patience for that though

5 comments:

  1. I did when son was younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you then. I am glad that you stuck it out, it shows that the reward will be worth it.

      Feel better took the girls and the kids to a walking path and walked a little.

      Delete
  2. LOL Oh at times I didnt think I was going to make it LOL, this year,and next then he will be done, he started 11th this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl. Once you get past this age, it does get easier. You are in a tough year. Keep venting as this will help you release the frustration and just try to keep her moving forward.
    I would be lying if I said I didn't feel that way sometimes. I am totally frazzled and frustrated now, but thinking if my other situation wasn't as it is then schooling would be so much easier. My kiddo is doing fine, it is just me on overload. When life gets in the way it makes schooling that much harder.
    Just know you can do this. Lean on God and He will give you the strength and wisdom in how to character train this year as well. Trust me, you nailed it when you said that in your post. You will be doing a lot of that, but will be worth every day spent in the end. :)
    Hugs Ms. Frustrated. I hope the pictures were a greater adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete