Thursday, August 29, 2013

A little slow


Well it is hard to believe that another week is almost gone, and I still don't have a full week of school done yet.

I hope that I am not the only one having this problem....but I probably am or at least that is the devil telling me I am anyway.

Hopefully we will get started today and things will go good. My youngest seems to have a summer cold that hubby had a hard time getting over so I am not holding out a lot of hope for her.  My oldest doesn't feel good and I think it is tummy related, but he wont admit it (afraid I will run him to dr. and he is right I would).

Hubby is back at work after his dental issues, and hopefully he is getting through the day ok so that he will get back to us after work.

3 comments:

  1. Ours will start up the day after labor day. Thank goodness LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant see the words on chat box LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee I don't know why you cant see the words on the chat box.
    I am glad that you are back though.

    ReplyDelete