Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School today

        Today we started bible for the curriculum
  We are doing a study analysis on James, and the kids thought is was very thought provoking.
This should be a good few weeks as we finish reading and analyzing the book of James.  We shall see if they get very much out of it.


       Math was interesting with both of them starting MUS.  I think I understand more of where my son is confused on math, and it shouldn't take him long to get through the book he is in and on to the next one.  Yes I am skipping around to cover what confuses him and then on to what he needs in life for math.


      Well got to get off and get grammar done for both kids and spelling.  I think we will call it a day after that and get to Sam's club (we need dog food and lunch stuff).

 have a great day

      

No comments:

Post a Comment