Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday

Well yesterday was a interesting day but I am glad it is over.
            Hubby got hurt and popped his knee out of place, today he has to go to the dr. to find out what the next step is.
             Oldest son and I both have our first contacts (seems that is why he was having problems with school work).
            Youngest child had fun swimming with friends.

Today
        I get my nails done (a family friend who is trying to pay her way through college without getting loans)
        I have a Homeschool Mom's get together luncheon to go to and the kids will go to Grandma's

2 comments:

  1. yeah it has been that way for the last 2 days here at our house.

    hubby is getting better and just has to rest the weekend.
    son had a crack in his contact so they have to order him some more (free ones to see if he likes them)

    ReplyDelete