Thursday, February 7, 2013

busy week

Do you ever feel overloaded with life's little problems?  Well I do, but hopefully it will get easier soon.

Hubby is home with his knee problem for a little while (good thing he is salary at work)
Oldest son finally got his replacement contacts last night so we will see how they work this time  :)
Youngest has a new swim teacher this time and loving it again so far :)

I have gotten a book read wrote by Bryan Davis and it seemed pretty good.
     Yes I read teen fiction sometimes so that I can get an idea on approved material for my oldest

2 comments:

  1. Yupper that is me too. Especially right now. Thankful I have an older child today who can work independently or we wouldn't be having school. Best of luck with your hubbys injury. Will pray he heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Heidi
    I hope you have a good one too.

    ReplyDelete