Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tues.

Well my son tried to pull the I fell asleep before I could get anything done
              yeah like I fell for that one.  I did cave though (bad mom) and told him that he could read a different book for historical literature.  I am going to let him read C.S. Lewis (which I don't have for him yet)

My daughter has misplaced her glasses so now she can't read.  Kinda convenient  but I will give her a day or two to find them.  (I know bad mom not following through too well).


3 comments:

  1. Oh girl.... you mean no has has used Growler ate my homework, yet?

    Mine had a melt down over Math. I am thinking this may be a tougher one for me. She is trying to play the "dependent" card. "I don't know what I am suppose to do", card. I am like... ummmm you are in the 9th grade. Let's work on the use your initiative card better. We have been doing this homeschool thing for a while now. Not gonna work. After a break from that and reading and writing James 1 I think she came to realize it would have been easier to do the math in the end. Hang in there girl. Looks like we will need a more Mom encouragement school year this year. Hoping tomorrow will be a more productive school day on this end. How bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know.
    Please don't give them the idea (ha ha) because they will use it.

    hopefully it is just a hard time getting back in the grove. Also they are complaining because the local kids don't start until the 20th so I have that problem too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking that might be our toughest obstacle. We are having a tough time getting in the grove too. Hoping it is short lived. As a mom I am tired (from homeschooling) so I just want this to move forward then to have to struggle with it more.

      Delete