Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wed. To Do List

Get oldest ready for his church trip (yes they are still going)
     hopefully instead of going to Colorado Springs though they will plan something else
    Somehow I have to survive 10 days without him  (at least I can call him)

so he needs
   work clothes
   sunscreen
   more clothes
   gloves
   money for fun stuff
and lots more stuff   :)


I hope he has fun, and it is fun watching him grow and mature.  I really see God's hand in his life and hope that he continues to follow the path laid before him.

2 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun!!! Take lots of good pictures!! Don't worry about Mom, I will keep good track of her, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to help him pack his clothes and he sent me out of his room. I don't think he is going to go white water rafting but he should have fun. (I am going to miss him, he has only been gone before for a weekend at a time)
    :(

    ReplyDelete