Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weather

Well today would be perfect, except it is hard to breath outside.
Reason it would be perfect is for once the wind is not blowing right now, temp is only around 80*.
    All the fires in the area (around the state, and the some of the ones around us) has the area full of smoke.

I really wish it would rain soon, the area is dry and we need all the help we can get.
     95+ temps, winds blowing sometimes up to 40mph.  Our poor fire fighters are working hard just not getting  very far.

Sending a prayer out to all those who are working so hard to control the fires and keep everyone safe.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so sorry to hear the fires are in your area too. Oh my. You all are being hit hard. I will for sure keep this in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I looked on facebook and the one close to home is now 45% contained. Smoke is all around the house, hubby's eyes were burning as he came home from work today.
    hope it is gone soon.

    ReplyDelete