Friday, May 4, 2012

Look ahead

     I said in an earlier post how stressed out the end of the year gets with deciding on what worked and what didn't .  Well I decided to get an idea and map out a plan and I think it has worked.  I now have most of high school planned out and know what we are adding.
   The only thing I don't have yet is the foreign language that he wants to learn.  I hate to spend a fortune on it when I am not sure that he will like it.   So I am kinda stuck.
If anyone knows of a safe, secure not too $$ way to learn Japanese I would love to hear it.  I need it to be a 2 year program (for a college scholarship the state has)  set up for all college students that went to school here.


So even though I am not much of a list maker I have to say that my list/map of high school years has made me feel much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment