Friday, May 4, 2012

family happenings

   Well today is Friday, and boy are we enjoying ourselves.
   It is nice outside, so the dogs (yes all 3) are outside now.  
   I gave my daughter a Indian doll that was set up at my wedding and she seems happy to have it today.
   My son is working in his room, and soon we are going to get the dog pen we borrowed from Grandma and Grandpa back to them since now they have my step-brothers dog too.  (that is my reason for keeping Growler good one hu??)
   Tomorrow we have a book exchange to go to through the homeschool group.  So my daughter is getting a book to exchange for something else.  I just hope she picks out a good one in return.
                             I am now at day 4 of Zumba and all is going good. I am not as sore as I had been so maybe I will start seeing results soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment