Sunday, May 29, 2016

          Summer School

  So lots of ideas about what to do and where to go to get some classes added to your school work.

  This year I have signed up with TOS magazine and they have over 250 classes to look at if you need something for your kids to do.

   I know usually I like to teach my own stuff and find what is out there, but with 1 looking to find credits to graduate and the other looking at what is needed to graduate I figure it might be time to pass the teaching off to someone else and this way I know what I count as a credit should count as a credit.

So what do you have to do to join this? How much does it cost?

Well the cost depends on specials they have going and that changes so go to the link on my page and it should take you to the main page to answer that question.

They have live help if you need to ask questions and they are very helpful and even answer strange questions too like mine was " how do you find out what is offered for credit?" and they pointed me to where every class says if they have credit attached to it or not.

One class my youngest is taking is photography and when she gets started and some good pictures I will post some on here for everyone to see.

Here is the link to TOS if anyone wants to use it to look around




No comments:

Post a Comment