Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Praying for guildance

       As I sit in my favorite chair I am reminded of all the times that we need help with things and for some reason decide to go it alone.  It is the wrong way to do it, but for some reason we decide that no one will help us as we go about our lives.

       I am here to say don't do that, when we need God's help he is right behind us waiting to catch us when we fall.  This is something we seem to have to learn over and over again (if you are anything like me that is) and I am glad that God is willing to teach this lesson as often as needed.

     
    Hubby's new job is going pretty well except it is costing more to start than we thought it would, but things will get better as he starts getting a pay check.
  •          see his jeep exploded last week sort of - the top of the radiator blew off and in the process cracked the water pump
  •         the mother board on his computer crashed so he is having to use a borrowed one for work until they can get it fixed
      Tomorrow the town is shutting off my water for the day while they fix a water line in town.  At least I got a notice about it tonight so that I can stock up on water in the house. Went ahead and watered my garden, and filled the dogs outside water dish up for them.
The weather is only suppose to go as high as 83* tomorrow so we should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment