Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday morning

Is everyone ready for the new day? The sun is coming up and my quiet time is almost over.

As I sit on the couch I realize that Growler is almost a year old (boy is that one hard to believe) and she is very spoiled.  She has to be with me all the time.  She really likes playing in the snow and looks like a fur ball in the winter.  Spring is not going to be fun when she sheds all that hair.

Well the other two dogs are doing good too.  Scooby is getting an aspirin a day now and it keeps him in a better mood, plus he walks easier (he is our old man around 8 years old).  Being a blue heeler they are real susceptible to getting arthritis so this makes him feel better.  Abbey now has middle child syndrome and thinks that she is neglected so she climbs in your lap when ever I yell at either the kids or one of the other dogs.

Well I better get going, got dentist appointments, swim lessons and fencing tonight.  Time to hit the road running and don't look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment