Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Start of the week

   We had a really good day yesterday, I had to do some running around for hubby while he was at work so we left early.
 
  Got to the pool before little one had her swim test so she got to swim for longer.  She is at a level 3 now so we will see what happens tomorrow (fingers crossed).  They say level 3 is the hardest to pass out of all 5 levels.

   The oldest didn't feel very good so we didn't have his fencing for the week, which I hate to say didn't hurt my feelings at all. According to the state road report at 8 pm last night the roads had black ice and I hate to drive on them like that.

     Today the oldest has archery to go to so I think the little one will get to go swimming. Boy am I glad that I bought the swim pass for her it is coming in real handy.  Oh and the best part is while watching her I get to sit and relax with a good book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment