Friday, October 19, 2012

Field Trip

We had a field trip today to Green-Acres-Corn-Maze by our house. 

   They had a petting zoo, and corn maze to go through.  Of course we only went through the small one, but they did have a large maze to go through if you dared.
  We got a little lost going through, but I think my son (stands about 6 feet tall) could see better than I could over the corn stalks.

This past week we finished our audio book "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
  Now I know that some might think that is a strange thing to make my kids listen to that as we drive down the road, but I think that it is a tale of someone scaring themselves and how foolish your imagination can get.
Yes I do let my kids trick or treat, but they have decent, non violent costumes.

Well I hope everyone has a great day today and enjoys their weekend.

have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment