Tuesday, September 4, 2012

busy day

I have had a busy day today (wish I could say it was all school related)
               well I guess in a way it was

Got oldest signed up for fencing, youngest for swim lessons at rec. center.
Got dog food (boy do we go through a lot) thank goodness for Petco coupons and sales.
Youngest is also signed up for home school PE 2x a week, I just need to get her art going too.  Even though the oldest is not in as many things he is still going to be busy (trust me).

I have decided to get the Sunday paper and start shopping with coupons (hubby being home last week as I watched part of a show about it kinda led to that one).

Had to call the gas company today to fix my oven,  it has been out for over a week.  I hate not being able to bake.  Oh well they are also going to do a heater check when they come by so I will be ready for winter (oh boy can't wait).

hope all of you are having a great day and enjoying the sunshine (??) if you have any today.

No comments:

Post a Comment