Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sun afternoon

As soon as I got home from church today I turned the oven on (cooking a roast)

Found daughters history pac (since it was lost in the living room so she couldn't do history last week)
Got her schedule all done for Mon-Wed.  we are going to see how that goes so we don't jump ahead of 
      ourselves

Since I am usually a very laid back person about most things, I seem to take that over into my teaching too.
   This leads to problems only on trying to schedule what we are going to do more than a day or two ahead.

tomorrow is Dr. appointment and last night of fencing until Sept. so that should keep us busy most of the day.

I have tried to help my son with his school stuff, but he is more independent and doesn't really want my help.  
   I do believe that one reason he has been dragging his feet on getting stuff done is the local schools don't start until the 20th here and he thinks I am unfair.

Hope you are having a great day and enjoying the relaxing Sunday afternoon
      (I have got to go and play fetch with Abbey) talk to you later

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend! I still gotta do what you have done. I gotta get my kiddos schedule figured out for our week too. I think I will do it after I finish up with supper. I was doing my Army paperwork earlier and most of yesterday, so to put it on the back burner is fine with me. I am trying to get my secretary binder in order and oh my what a mess. School right now is more appealing than this Army mess. :)
    Have fun with Abbey! Enjoy your what sounds like a very yummy supper. I hope you have a great school week. Text me tomorrow if you need me. Should be a quiet day on this end. Kiddo has her volunteer time at the library, but only one shift tomorrow so this momma is happy to only go back and forth once tomorrow. :) YAY! Have a great rest of your weekend!!! We will have to catch back up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Heidi
    I am do something similar to workbooks with her, only since the lifepac's are hard to tear out, we go by pages.
    I did have fun with Abbey, she had postpardom depression after puppies left and she is just now getting back to her old self (I have really missed her).
    We will talk tomorrow, after Dr. appointment we are going to the library for a few hours (that way I don't have to drive back and forth all day). So until tomorrow

    ReplyDelete