Friday, July 20, 2012

new curriculum for this year

 I am so jazzed.  Went to the mail today and I got all the new stuff I ordered.
          Little one is using lifepac
                bible
                literature
                history/geography
                masters book   for science
               teaching textbooks grade 4

           Son is using Learning Adventures
                     bible
                     literature
                    history/geography
                   teaching textbooks algebra 1
                   apologia biology 2nd addition

I think school is going to start next week (much to my kids upset) but it is hard to have school when daddy is home with us too.

This is my first time using apologia books so it will take some getting use to, but hopefully we can manage good.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome News!! I use apologia. This is going to be our 3 year using it. We are using Biology too. How cool is that??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. Son was happy when he found out he would only have to read a few pages a day to get done with science. :)
    Can't believe it. I found a schedule's on Donna Young website for the best way to get through science so I am going to have him follow that.

    ReplyDelete