Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New day

Seeing as I am now older then I was on Sunday (ha ha) I have decided to change some things about me.
I have decided to get back in shape again but not as fast as bootcamp was (ha ha).

So join me on my journey of finding new and interesting ways to work out.
Today I did 3 min. of a Zumba workout on my Xbox now I was only on beginner, but I think I will feel it later.

I got my new table yesterday and today my Son and I are going to finish putting the chairs together (I will post a picture when done).  It is a smaller table then the one we had before so it fits the kitchen better.  It has a marble countertop and looks really nice.

School did not get done yesterday so today we will get classes done and then go from there.


have a great day I know I will.   I am sitting on my couch with the door open listening to the birds and watching Growler sleep.  

3 comments:

  1. How much fun to get in shape. I need to do that too. I don't have an xbox or I would do the same program. I have been so busy working outside that right now I am just chauking that manual labor up to exercise. LOL!!
    I hope you have a good day!!!
    Don't you just love listening to the morning birds. I sure do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah manual labor does count.

    oops messed up the post (it is suppose to say 30 min. not 3)
    what a day.
    yes I love to listen to the birds in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Girl :)
    Cant wait to see the table either :)

    ReplyDelete