Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring

 Spring is in the air today.   The wind is pretty calm, all my dogs are outside (Scooby, Abbey, and yes I still have Growler here too).  I am going to have a hard time giving Growler up, good thing she is going to grandparents.  
I planted bulbs in my different containers last week, so hopefully soon I will get flowers out of the deal.  This next week I am going to plant a garden (small one) so that hopefully something will grow.  We have such a short growing season here that it is hard to be positive about that.

Well spring brings on other issues here at my house.  I start planning for next year.  One child doesn't want to do unit studies anymore and wants to do workbooks and textbooks, and the other wants to continue one as we have been doing.  It would be easy if the oldest was the one who wanted the change, but alas it is the youngest.    

The oldest started a job working on a ranch this week, so we get to work school around that schedule but we will get it figured out.



1 comment: