Tuesday, April 17, 2012

prayers

I am asking for prayers this week.
  Hubby is having a rough time at work right now.  I figured out our monthly bills and found what we would need to live on if things so south with the job.  The big boss heard our President talk today and said that they might still be working for the next 6 months.
  After hubby's 2 heart attacks I worry a lot.

to quote Matthew 6:25
    "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink: or about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life more important than food, and he body more important than clothes?"   NIV bible


Sometimes it is easier said than done though so please if you have a moment in your day send a small prayer my way.

4 comments:

  1. It will work out Friend!! I know it is hard to see, but God ALWAYS takes care of us. Love the bible verse. It is for sure a fitting one! Prayers going up on this side of the the country. :)
    Big Hugs as I know how scarry it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear friend.
    Hope that things are going better on your side of the country too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen ! God ALWAYS takes care of us.
    Said a Prayer for yall
    ((((HUGGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks RJ
    I am so glad to call you a friend :)

    ReplyDelete